Read the posts if you are interested in seeing the way I see things around me. Friends will know me as being loud and straightforward and what not. However, my close friend are aware that I am not just some loud fool in school. I've decided to write this blog to show them what I see. This is simply because I cannot write it to them through social networking. It will just be too long and time consuming.
Continuously, I think about the world around me, my surroundings and how it is affected by everyone. As the saying goes, "Everyone is different." Not exactly. Everyone may physically look different, but everyone shares common personalities... and thoughts. Some of the post you may find them sexist or racist or just some small discrimination. Well, don't be TOO offended. I just simply observe what I see is infront of me. This blog may seem like a vent (possibly is), but I assure you... If you think about it deeply and logically, it will all make sense, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment