I've finally realized that people who spend their money a lot, need help with the shit they do in class. I was humble to everyone, but now I choose to be humble to a few people. I chose to be humble to the people who can return the favor and are humble back. I did not choose to be humble to the rest because, well... for obvious reasons, they cannot return the favor and are quite greedy. In this "who to be humble" sort of situation, I've divided the different types of people: (You would see this 'different types of people' more often in my other posts)
- People who have good personalities, are rich, know how to be humble back (I humble, but also are very rare people)
- People who have good personalities, are rich, don't give a shit about being humble back (They can go screw themselves, A LOT OF THEM ARE ROAMING AROUND)
- People who have good personalities, aren't rich, know how to be humble back (Ofcourse I'd be humble back)
- People who have shitty personalities, are rich or aren't rich, simply don't know how to be humble back (Do you really think I'd be humble back? No.)
That's how I see it for most of the times. Most of their personalities really rely on their financial background really... It's really some psychological thinking. Not trying to discriminate anyone in my posts/blogger, it's just really how I see things based on psychological shit.
I used to be someone's bitch, till I realized that I am doing a lot of things for this person and I am not getting anything back in return. "I am being used." was what I said. So whenever that person or just ANYONE in general who asks me for help, I would say "No." I ain't a walking caretaker for people who don't know how to live their lives humbly.
No comments:
Post a Comment